Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A quick guide to God Raids

God raids are a new addition to badkush. You can take basically the same things as [[Abyssal Raids]] too. Heres an quick explanation:

Room 1:

Well in room one there are all 4 normal gods with all their minions from godwars. I typically pray melee but its a tough choice considering the variety of enemies. Basically just kill them all to get to the second room. Barrage works just as well as Raids one also but its still recommended
to bring a range or melee switch(yes you can melee in these raids Smile). You have to kill every monster in each room!!!

After room one the next are randomized but are basically the same so ill summarize them all up as such:
 The next 4 rooms are going to be randomized, 1 for each god boss. Within each room you will find a ton of the god boss and their minions. But in the center is a giant version of said god boss for that room with High hp. So basically the goal is to just slaughter until there are no monsters.

Prayers:
 Kree Room: Range and occasionally melee
 Krill Room: Mage
 Saradomin room:Mage and occasionally melee
 Graador room: Melee or range since he attacks with both. I usually pray melee

Hope this helps anyone out Smile

thanks for the guide! it will def help new players Big Grin

looks good man! don't forget some tips to get out of a tough spot, such as running the the end of the wall to lure them, as well as thin out the mass!

Nice man, will help me out with doing so Smile

After the first room, here's the new order for God Raids instead of it being random and having a chance of more than 1 of the same room. This should help with people learning them.

BANDOS
SARA
ARMA
ZAMORAK

SARA
ARAMA
ZAMORAK
BANDOS

ARMA
ZAMORAK
BANDOS
SARA